Terms and Conditions
Thank you for wanting to share your transatlantic story with us. Here are a couple of terms and conditions that we ask you agree to (by checking the box when submitting your story). This helps us cover our bases and lets you know what we may or may not do with the stories you submit. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are informing us that you either agree to, or are in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The story you are submitting must be of an event you personally experienced. Alternatively you may submit the story if you are acting as the authorized agent of the person who experienced the story.
- We will not publish defamatory, racist, sexist, or otherwise degrading or illegal content.
- You grant us permission to publish the story you submit on an "as is" basis. This means that we are not required to read them and delete any identifying text. What you send us will be published, as long as it is in compliance with the other relevant terms and conditions.
- You agree that we may, with the story, publish any information you provide in the submission form. If you inform us (via the form) that you would like certain information not to be published, then we will honor that wish.
- We cannot be held liable (in any form) for any negative consequences you may endure (mentally, physically, morally, financially, etc) due to you submitting - and us subsequently publishing - the story.
- You must be at least the legal age of consent in your jurisdiction - legal to submit stories in contexts such as this - to submit a story. We are not required to verify this information.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior warning.